Rich House Real Estate specializes in the leasing, buying selling and management of residential and commercial properties in all areas of Bahrain for both corporate clients and individuals. We can locate the property that suits your needs and your budget, whether you require a studio, a furnished apartment, a compound villa or a stand-alone villa with its own private beach access.
The Property leasing Division:
leases residential and commercial property and our service to both the landlords and clients are equally comprehensive, aiming to keep properties at optimum occupancy through effective leasing. Understanding the landlords’ commitments and the tenants’ needs is the key to establishing excellent relationships. We ensure that properties are leased as efficiently as possible, whilst guaranteeing the properties return above average yields. We guide both the landlord and tenant through the whole process offering practical advice at each step.
The Property Sales Division:
aim to make the buying and selling of properties as simple a and as effortless as possible by searching for the right property based on the specifications required and the allocated budget in our database or through our connections in the real estate market. Our professional sales team with their combined experience can greatly assist buyers and investors alike.
The Property Management Division:
manages property for both corporate clines and individuals with an outstanding reputation for maintaining excellent relationships between both landlords and tenants. Acting on behalf of landlords we handle all issues relating to tenant management, including maintenance or services, incidents within the property, issues with tenants, lease renewals, payments due, rent collection. We guide both the tenant and the landlord to ensure that their obligations are met in full. The result is open communication between the property management team, landlords and tenants. property management services are below.
Full service property management including all leasing services
– Handling of all day to day operations concerning the property
– Peace of mind and security for property owners 10. Professional rental analysis
– Periodic reviews and specialist advice
– Unlimited advertising until the property leases
– Write and place all property advertisements 10- Respond to prospective applicants enquiries
– Arrange property viewings
– Prepare Lease Agreements
– Inspect the property before and after letting
– New tenant orientation
– Client support for both tenants and owners via phone and email
– Arranging and making payment for required repairs and maintenance costs or other payments as instructed by owners
– Tenant billing and rent collection
– Submit monthly statements to owners detailing rent income received and expenditures
– Transfer rent income direct to owners ‘ bank accounts
– Periodic inspections of the property during lease term in order to ensure proper Maintenance and lease compliance
– Arranging tenant notices
– final inspection and closing statement upon tenants vacating the property.